Sunday, October 19, 2008

mama bear gone loco

Me: What's that noise? It sounds like something got into the garage.

Dave - riveted by The Office: It's nothing.

(loud banging, too loud for a mouse or a cat or a raccoon....)

Dave - standing by the front window: It's a bear trying to get to the garbage in the garage.

I look out the window to see, literally, the Mother Bear hauling it's gigantic body down our driveway. It had been slamming its body against our garage door, trying to break it down. I'm just happy I wasn't down there doing laundry at the time.

1 comment:

Karenkool said...

OK... you delivered that with great calm. Where are the pictures? At first I thought you wrote: "I look out the window to see, literally, the Mother Bear hauling 'a' gigantic body down our driveway." haha I am relieved that she was only hauling her own gigantic body. Good times.