Friday, May 29, 2009

Few things, as random as my days.

  • We had a fun Memorial day weekend with my Dad and Gail. We also visited my Mom while we were in the area.
  • It is sickeningly ironic that the same week that I finally get the stroller of my dreams, I see a bear every single day. at least once.

  • Maiya has a few words: all done, hi, banana, mama, dada. Tonight, after some intensive coaching, she said Hi Dada.
  • Today I said to Haven, "Do you want to see where you came out?" and realized that if I had not had a c-section, this is not a question that I would never ask him.

  • My friends from playgroup and I have come up with a great idea for a reality television show. All I will tell you is that we think it's going to be hilarious. I'm sorry to be so secretive, but I don't want anyone to steal the idea. So, watch your listings for what is sure to be a smash hit.
  • Since I'm freaked out about the bears and our laundry is only accessible by going outside, we have approximately zero clean clothes.

  • I love this picture of my mom and Maiya:


6 comments:

Jessica said...

So, not realizing that you had a c-section, I was a little surprised at the offer for Haven to view where he came out, lol.

Can't wait to hear about the reality show.

I'm guessing it involves bears. Lot's of bears.

Emily said...

what a sweet sweet little squeezable Maiya you have!

Rebecca said...

I love that picture too!!

Cormac Custom Woodworking said...

i didn't realize you have seen a bear every day! I would definitely sacrifice clean clothes to avoid going outside!

Karenkool said...

Wow! can't something be done about the bear? How about hanging all kinds of all pots on the deck and banging them every hour--just to scare any lurking yogi's away.

So sorry you've not gotten your proper strollering in.

Great picks of the little beauty.

Collin and Lindsay: said...

Ooh la la! I am happy you got the stroller of your dreams. I think that you explained it to me earlier this winter. I hope you get to use it soon!