Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Home Sweet Stayin' Home.

Merry Christmas Eve! This is our first year to stay home, just our family, at our house for Christmas. I'm so excited. It's not that we have mounds of gifts to exchange and we'll probably have a simple dinner, but I'm happy to spend the day with my little family in our little house. I can't help but be thankful for what we have. Love. Health. A white, though melty, Christmas.


Last weekend my Dad, stepmom, sisters and their plus- ones came to our house to celebrate Christmas. Here is the gang: Charlie, Phil & Dave, Jessica, Rebecca, me, Dad, Haven, Gail and Maiya.





Merry Christmas, everyone!

2 comments:

merry said...

Aw, so fun!!!!

Rebecca said...

Ok whoa...seeing this reminds me I never got any copies of Christmas pics!! I was promised Christmas pics!!!!! :'(