Thursday, April 02, 2009

and the best husband award goes to...



Today is our anniversary. It's been four years since this picture was taken. I'm telling you we still look just this good. Well, Dave certainly does, but he hasn't been pregnant twice. Anyway, back to the point: we still feel this good. I'm thrilled to be with you, Dave. What a great life. It's crazy sometimes, I know, but I'm so glad we get to share the ups and downs with eachother. What an adventure. I can't imagine walking through life without you.
I wanted to have a slide show with music playing in the background, but unfortunately I'm not all that technically advanced. Here is the song I would play with the slideshow.
side note: didn't my mom do a nice job on my bouquet?

7 comments:

Karenkool said...

Yay! Congrats. I knew there was SOMETHING today!!! Proud of you both.

Jessica said...

Congrats--you guys are a beautiful couple!

and that song is so lovely, btw.

Jessica said...

omg!! i can't believe it! That was such a great day :) Thank you for making me part of it!

Dave said...

thanks babe. That was really sweet!









Your still not getting that new necklace!

Jen said...

Thanks everyone. And Dave, darn it, you know how I like to bribe you to get jewelry. I'll have to brush up on my skills.

liz napolin said...

beautiful picture and song!

congratulations!

Rebecca said...

I loved your wedding!! It's nice to see such a happy couple together in this crazy world. Happy Anniversary to you two!