Sunday, June 07, 2009

Keep 'em comin'

This child is hilarious. He's finally talking enough to keep us laughing throughout the day. If he saw this picture, he would say, "Mess! Mess!" He hates messes. I honestly don't know how Dave and I brought a child into this world who hates messes, but good for him. He finds little particles of cheerios or dust on the floor and then puts in the trash can. Like it's fun. I hope it sticks and it isn't just a pre-potty-training trait.

I'm sorry if this next story is a little off-color, but it was too funny not to share. Haven was with me in the basement yesterday, it was hot and I was wearing shorts. I bent down and I felt a little hand lift the bottom of my shorts and Haven said, "Poop? No poop." I guess he was checking my diaper!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

hilarious!

And thank goodness it was one of the few times when your diaper was clean...;-)

Dave said...

hi. i'm only here to steal your audience.

Come check out my new blog

http://randomactsofcrazy.blogspot.com

Rebecca said...

hahahaha!!! I love it!

Karenkool said...

Shame on Dave!!! So funny Jen, but now I must go check out the new website!! LOL.

Emily said...

Awesome! I think I've heard that one...

karen said...

how lucky you are to have a house keeper!!