Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Life these Days

Tomorrow is baby day. Here are some not-natural self portraits, but at least you will get the basic 9-months-pregnant idea....


"I LOVE being pregnant! What's not to love about gaining weight, exhaustion and gasping for air every time I climb the stairs?!"





" Don't you come steal my baby."



"Yeah, I'm totally relaxed. No, I did not wake up at 4 o'clock this morning in a panic about how I will take care of two children. Not me. I'm cool as a cucumber."




I don't have any explanation for this.



So, in other news, I was having a particularly stressful day one day last week, and just as I was trying to get a bunch of stuff done in a short amount of time, comic relief walked into the room:

Haven discovered that this basket is see through. He walks all over the house with it on his head and that bucket in his hand.


Okay, that's it for now. Tomorrow I go under the knife. When I return to this blog, I will be the mother of two. Let's hope I actually am able to return to this blog once I am the mother of two.


10 comments:

Davene said...

I was wondering how you're doing! Glad to hear any update, and can't wait to hear more and "meet" your daughter. May it all go well, even better than you could imagine!!!

Sylvia said...

Hey Jen! You will be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow! I would say try to get some sleep tonight but I know you probably won't so......try to relax at least!! Love you and can't wait to see that baby girl!!

Karenkool said...

You look fantastic!!! Are you sure you want to go through with this? ;-)

I'm soooo excited for you and have been thinking of you ALL week--wondering...

You are going to love having a little girl. The dynamics change with each addition and it's fascinating and wonderous. Don't cha worry.

Haven is sooo funny. Love you!

Emily said...

oh yes, the joys of recovering from surgery - I didn't realize you had to do that, too! I will pray for you and yours, that all goes well. I know you will be great! 2 is a blast, you feel like a big ol' family all the time!

Anonymous said...

woa woa woa I thought you weren't due for like two more weeks!!! This is a very special week in my book and now it will be even more special. Never doubt what a great mother you are jen. You shine!! :)

Jen said...

Praying for you right now as I am sure you are either already a mother of two now or you are getting ready to go in. Can't wait to see pictures of your precious little girl!

merry said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

patti said...

hey jen! today is the big day! The Sully's are thinking of "youz guys" and praying for you! Can't wait to hear about your precious little girl! "bring it on BABY"!!!

Christin said...

Congratulations guys!! And welcome Mia Addison (spelling?)!!!!!

Can't wait to hear how you're doing, mom of two!

Jen said...

Is that her name, Mia? How cute! Can't wait to see pictures of her!!! CONGRATS!!!