Thursday, July 19, 2007

Little Love

Haven has a knack for capturing hearts in a flash. After a big, gummy smile he ducks his head with a shy expression. It's breathtaking, if I do say so myself.

There's one little girl at daycare who is just about 2 weeks older than him and he's always had fun with her. She has the laid-back personality he does and they often play together (read: lie on the floor and kick their feet together). This week, Haven took it to the next level.


You guessed it, that's Haven, on the right, reaching over to hold her hand. They sat like that for a while. (click on the picture to see it bigger.)

When I told Dave about it, he told Haven he was too young for a girlfriend. He was serious and he looked a little nervous.


What a friendly little guy - I just think he's the best.

5 comments:

Dave said...

... stop making up stories.

Christin said...

*laughing* You two are funny.

I love that picture! It may be one of those "Mom! stop embarrassing me by pulling out baby pictures for my girlfriend" ones. ;)

Jen said...

So ... my Dad emailed this comment to me:

"Tell Haven I think he has good taste."

Karenkool said...

That is the cutest! I have never seen a table with several built in baby chairs. What an invention! So it was movie day at the daycare center?

Davene said...

Too cute!!!