Friday, November 30, 2007

New family member

To follow up on the last entry, I did make it home from the cat lady's house. Do you know the Bible verse that says something about God whispering in your ear to tell you which way to go? I think that was meant for drivers with no sense of direction.

Allow me to introduce you to Ricketty Cricket, our half persian baby kitten. He is so sweet, just wants to cuddle, and purrs instantly when I pick him up. His legs turn into springs when I put him on the floor and he instantly returns to my lap. He reminds me of Haven. Cricket also proves to have well-honed babysitting skills. In a way. Haven could watch that kitten run around the living for a long time. An HOUR to be exact. He was in his jumper giggling and running in circles, completely content for an entire hour. Suweeet.

4 comments:

Foxy5 said...

cute kitten! and worth every penny if Haven will be entertained for an HOUR! How cool is that?! :)

Karenkool said...

SuhWEET! Ricketty cricket? That's a long name. You'll probably just call 'im kitty!

Dave said...

we call him cricket for short. like roxy is short for roxy hart (from chicago). =)

merry said...

He is so cute and persians are the nicest cats ever. Ok, so Cody was a little bastard, but he was not well. Figgy Pudding is the best behaved cat I have ever met and he is a full persian. They are pricey but well worth it. Plus they have the cutest faces.