Monday, October 01, 2007

Day One as Superwoman.

So, it turns out this at-home mommy thing is a lo-ot of work. It also turns out that I'm not superwoman. It took about three hours for me to discover that one. Bummer. Being a super hero would make life so much easier when I'm grocery shopping with an 8-month-old who will not settle for anything less than being held. I could have used a third arm this morning. Or the ability to move things with my mind. Or clone myself.

Today I refer you to Dave's blog, where he's holding a contest. Prizes included!

See you when my super powers begin. Or when Haven is less clingy.

2 comments:

Christin said...

Crazy isn't it?! How busy you can be when "staying at home"? Blew me away!

Has your brain been able to Unwind since you've taken on less hours? or is your body still trying to remain "geared up" (ie. on edge and stressed) :)

And yeah, pretty soon the whole clingy thing will pass and the "Yes, you will hold my hand while we cross the street, mister!" time will emerge. Crazy how fast it happens. ;)

Nicki said...

Jen...hi it Karens crazy friend Nicki from NY. Just wanted to drop by and say hello and let you and Dave know I enjoyed your company the other night....OK...I really enjoyed Haven the most...What a wonderful little boy!