Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Haven's First Camping Trip

Pre-pink eye, we went camping. Saturday night we met our friends, Collin, Linds, Mike and Merry in Pennsylvania for some camping fun. Here are some pictures...






Naturally, Haven and I were awake hours before everyone else. So we went for a little walk...








Here is Haven in his carrier. Hm ... I'm just noticing his squinty eye. Is that the beginning of the pink eye!!!?





Taking a nap in the tent.












This bib sums it up. It's all about me. As the only baby on the trip, he flirted and batted his eye lashes into everyone's heart. He's with Merry in this picture (hi mer!).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen, you know you were about Haven's age when you went on your first camping trip. Believe it or not, your first trip was to Ricket's Glen also. Did you know that before you took Haven, or is that just coincidence?

Jen said...

That's a coincidence! That's really cool.

Christin said...

sounds like a success! Rock on!

merry said...

seriously, Haven and I are BFF now.

merry said...

PS...Col was there too.

Jen said...

Mer, yikes - how I could forget C? I added him. All is right.