Thursday, September 20, 2007

Pediatrician. Speed Dial 1.

Haven is sick.

Again? You say.

No. Still.

We should get some kind of frequent visitor card at the doctor's office. Maybe we could get a free copay. Or an invite to Thanksgiving dinner.

I'm not a panicky Mom. I don't run to the doctor's office with every sneeze. In the past month, though, we've been there for a rash, pink eye and now ... a bad cough. Last week's pink eye has progressed into two infected ears and "viral" pnemonia. You have got to be kidding me.

He's napping now (fell asleep by himself! I can hardly believe this whole thing is working!!). When he wakes up we'll walk down to the pharmacy and get his medicine.

On a happier note, I thought this video was too great not to share. It comes via my friend Janet.

3 comments:

Christin said...

That video is adorable!!!
(check out a video I posted by Michael Nease on my blog).

We also have gone through the seasons of NEVER getting better. What in the world? So we started to use nasal spray (salt water) when the sniffles started. It helps it go away faster. And an herbal immune builder from my mother-in-laws herb store. Can't remember the name,but it did help...if you're interested.

hugs!

Anonymous said...

haha that vid cracked me up - quite the lyricist! Sprry to hear about lil's Have's sickness - I'm surprised you and dave aren't sicker with all that flying around! btw GET THE CABIN its amazing! :)
x

Karenkool said...

Awwww--so sorry! Tell that Haven that if he doesn't get better now you're gonna have to give him a spankin! Poor little guy. The pink has hit just about everyone's home that I know this year. It's a very strong virus. What is up with that?